Thinking of Divorce?
My Experience and Knowledge Will Get You The Results You’re Seeking.
I Can Help With
Divorce & Separation
Why Work With Us?
Hi, I'm Debra Opri and with every case I take I bring a skilled and focused legal advocacy to help my clients achieve the results they are looking for.
While I am best known for my representation in high-profile and notable cases, it's my personal touch with each client big or small that has garnered me recognition and praise.
With over 30 years of experience I have fought for clients in every possible scenario and I can promise you I will offer exceptional and effective representation.
I work with you one-on-one. I will listen to you and be your strongest advocate when the going gets tough.
I have a proven track record. I have prevailed in some of Hollywood’s most high-profile divorce and custody cases.
I use a two-step process — work the case for settlement but prepare for the courtroom when settling is not possible.
I’ve received the AV award for highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards as well as the Top 100 Court Awards in the State of California.
My philosophy is to spare clients from the financial and emotional ravages of divorce litigation by being prepared and proactive.
I Understand The Complexities of Divorce
The process of divorce is complex, and at times can be stressful and scary. I can help navigate.
Without the overhead of a large law firm, I am able to provide elite representation at reasonable rates. And while I am a force to be reckoned with in the courtroom, I strive to resolve matters through a fair and practical community property settlement that avoids costly litigation.
I look out for my clients and make sure we get through the divorce as smoothly as possible. There is no scenario I have not seen in my many years of practice and I know I can help you.
- Division of assets and debts
- Complex property division
- QDROs and business valuation
- Hidden assets
- Alimony (spousal support)
- Premarital agreements
- Custody issues
- Child support
- Domestic violence and restraining orders
Our approach to divorce litigation
- We spare our clients from the financial and emotional ravages of divorce litigation
- We listen to our clients and what their needs are
- We fight the good fight when its necessary both inside and outside the courtroom
- We make this lifestyle transition from marriage to divorce as smooth as possible
- Our goal is our client’s needs at all times